• Show
Clear All

that will be a nice ride

Comment

Well parts are keep comming
      Edelbrock performance RPM wedge aluminum heads

Comment

New updates in this,

I redrill the factory 5x4 front hubs and use RX-7 front rotors, the calipers are wilwood 4 piston (not installed yet) but prety easy to do by just fab a 3/16 brackets that bolt it on the spindle, weld 2.0 wheels and 165/80-15 street tires, this is a custom brake that really works and cheap less than $200 for it and my work fabricating the setup, it will use stainless braided brake lines.

Comment

Everything is looking really good.

Comment

Do you have a date you would like it done by?
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Thanks guys, i really dont have a deadline for it this is a canvas that will be open to changes and never bieng finished going tru diferent stages, i will build it and paint it in satin black without fixing anything on the body till i can afford a real paint job, i know that will take another disassemble but i like to flex my muscles so that will be ok with me, i like to race it now and then at the local tracks just to see what it will be capable of, but this is not a race car by any means!

Comment

Originally posted by demon1515 View Post
                I am still waiting on some eddy alum. heads and forged pistons to send my engine to the machine shop, and still debating on wich cam i will install-and what kind of cam i may go with, a solid flat tapped 540something lift comp cam or a big hydraulic, but not deside yet, as well as the carb 850 DP is whats comming first to maybe change to an EFI later on, i will fabricate my own 2 inch primaries headers like the pro parts or very similar, and also not deside yet on the rear suspension set up, i got 2 options for it, and one is keeping the stock leaf spring setup and add a set of caltracks or build a custom unequal lenght 4 link setup with coilovers, but lets see what happen when i get there, i got alredy the spring relocation kit from mancini and i will use it in eather one i deside!
                Nice looking project!

May I suggest a hydralic roller cam. It's a bit more expensive, but you'll get a much more aggressive cam with a very broad torque curve. Not to mention that you won't have to brake in the cam and you can reuse the lifters if you decide to go bigger!

Are you going stroker? If so and haven't got your parts may I suggest looking at manciniracing.com for good quality parts and good pricing! I bought an unbalanced 493 kit for $1450! Eagle hrods, crank and Diamond pistons! I'm having my local machine shop balance mine and save $100.

Good luck!

Comment

thanks for the advise,

A litlle front end change i think it looks better with this grill!
                  Before

After

Comment

The Demon look is sweet,, I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
                      The Demon look is sweet,, I like it!
                      It is a 72 Dart but thanks for the comment anyways!

Comment

Originally posted by demon1515 View Post
                        It is a 72 Dart but thanks for the comment anyways!
                        Oh no,, I know its a Dart. I meant that with the new grill it has that Demon look to it. LOL!! sorry. LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
                          Oh no,, I know its a Dart. I meant that with the new grill it has that Demon look to it. LOL!! sorry. LOL!!
                          OHHHHHH Damn i am sorry, i didnt get it,:ROFLMAO:

Yeap your are right, i always like that DEMON grill, IMO the best looking A body Dodge grill ever!

Comment

i am partial to the sharktooth grill myself

Comment

Originally posted by plumcrazy73 View Post
                              i am partial to the sharktooth grill myself
                              Yeap that is the Plymouth A body most beautiful grill IMO!

Comment

This is the rendering i got made yesterday for my car this is how it should look when i finish with it, I hope!

Comment

Working...
                                X