No announcement yet.

72 Dart hot street proyect :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the black intake. I need to pull mine and do it in!!

Comment

• Thanks guy that give me motivation!

Comment

• Finish the trany rebuilt, now a little outside clean and a little paint and ready to install!

Comment

• A 4-speed,,love it!
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

• Yeap, my cars need 3 pedals and a stick working on it!

Comment

• Not much to say since last time other than brakes are working almost sold it for an emergency (thanks God i could overcome it) and still working on it little by little things are rough but going, wish me luck more pictures soon!

Comment

• I know how it goes. Its not easy when you are the builder, the banker, the owner and the driver. LOL! Being a one man band is very tough at times, good luck and keep us posted. If it helps you any I got 4yrs and 5 months on the shybird and still not done but then again I guess it will never really be done. LOL!!!!

Comment

• EFI setup mocked up

Lowered a bit more and pait wheels black plus change rear tires from 325-50's to 275-60's looks way better IMO

Soon the engine will be inside and tranny installed, keep tuned!

Comment

• Cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
                      I know how it goes. Its not easy when you are the builder, the banker, the owner and the driver. LOL! Being a one man band is very tough at times.....
                      That's a BIG NO SHIT we have all been there, get second thoughts half way through, crap on costs from the wife, the closer to getting done the hardier it gets at times. I have done that many times, all you can do is keeping pushing yourself and the end result will be worth the effort. Good Luck on your project.
                      Mural Persuasion
                      "OFFER THE GENTLEMAN A CIGAR, IF HE REFUSES, SHOOT THE SONOFABITCH".
                      Mark Twain 1891

Comment

• thanks for the words guys!

Rear Suspension painted and detailed, almost ready for final assembly,
                        By the way Satin Black is being applied on sections so that is almost ready too, just hood trunk front and rear balance and paint is done!

Comment

• Nice job!

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• I just had to go start over from the beginning,,,,,,still is a friggen cool ride!!
                              The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X