• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great!
    Shawn
    72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
    89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

Very nice! Been making some good progress for sure.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Looks awesome! I can't wait to see it with all the body panels on.
        "What ain't no country I ever heard of. They speak English in What?" - Jules Winnfield

Comment

This is my first post, but I have a question. What does it cost to buy one of the drag pack cars? I guess if I have to ask then I really couldn't afford it right? Love the paint job.
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...cs/dansig2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Blwn00RT View Post
            This is my first post, but I have a question. What does it cost to buy one of the drag pack cars? I guess if I have to ask then I really couldn't afford it right? Love the paint job.

The kit will run you app $40,000.... Then you have to spend at least that much to finish it... Depending on how "carried away" you get it can really add up fast.. (Ask my wife!!!!! ) We were on budget until I got into the paint graphics.... But you are only doing this once.... With them being a limited production model now you have to buy them from the original owner... The 2009's are all sold as are the 50 2010's ... Or at least that is what I have been told....
            Mack Reeves
            FS/C 2377
            2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

Wow!! Cool stuff!

Comment

have made some progress in the last two weeks... Being gone during the week and only having the weekend to work has slowed us down... I do have a guy that is building my rear this week so Hopefully will get it installed next weekend... Also have brake line kits coming and then the wiring and piping will almost be done... Hopefully get here on the ground in another week or two......

More as I get it done!!!!!
                Mack Reeves
                FS/C 2377
                2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

Wow, this sure taking a long time!!! But progress is being made.... Have about 90% of the wiring and piping done.. All suspension parts are on the way so I can get her back on the ground... Engine is coming along so hopefully won't be more than a couple of months before we can test n tune......

Mack Reeves
                  FS/C 2377
                  2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

Drag Pak

Hey Mack. That's 1 bad ass car. but have 1 ?. i thought when you bought these cars they were supposed to be race ready.they don't come with a race tranny or a good rearend. what do you get just a bare bones car with an engine and thats it .
                    Last edited by 67wildbill; 07-25-2010, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Car is looking amazing! If you ever make it to Brandenton Motorsports Park please post up. I would love to make the 1 hr 30 min trip up there to see this car. Or even lend a hand in the pits if you are allowing.

Comment

Originally posted by 67wildbill View Post
                        Hey Mack. That's 1 bad ass car. but have 1 ?. i thought when you bought these cars they were supposed to be race ready.they don't come with a race tranny or a good rearend. what do you get just a bare bones car with an engine and thats it .

Hey 67wildbill, these car are no where near ready to race when you get them... Here is a link to my website where I'm storing my photos.. You will get a better idea of hwo the car came and the whole build process.. Even the engine has to be re-built for stock eliminator racing...... A heck of a lot of work and money to finish one!!!!

http://community.webshots.com/album/575727651dEvjjO

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 AM ----------

Car is looking amazing! If you ever make it to Brandenton Motorsports Park please post up. I would love to make the 1 hr 30 min trip up there to see this car. Or even lend a hand in the pits if you are allowing.

I plan to run in Division 2 NHRA Stock Eliminator... Haven't seen the 2011 schedule yet but there has been a division race in Bradenton for as long as I can remember.. Sometime in mid February is normally the timeframe. But won't know until probably mid December the exact date.. Will post it when I know for sure... Would love to have you at the races... Mack
                        Mack Reeves
                        FS/C 2377
                        2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

[QUOTE=I plan to run in Division 2 NHRA Stock Eliminator... Haven't seen the 2011 schedule yet but there has been a division race in Bradenton for as long as I can remember.. Sometime in mid February is normally the timeframe. But won't know until probably mid December the exact date.. Will post it when I know for sure... Would love to have you at the races... Mack[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see what date it is, having a hard time finding die-hard mopar racers down here. Plus I will get to see what a fast Mopar looks like, unlike mine. :ROFLMAO:

Comment

Can't wait to see what date it is, having a hard time finding die-hard mopar racers down here. Plus I will get to see what a fast Mopar looks like, unlike mine. :ROFLMAO:
                            I agree that die hard Mopar lovers are pretty hard to find but once you fine one there usually a few others around.... Don't know how fast she will be but we'll see come testing in September.. I hope....
                            Mack Reeves
                            FS/C 2377
                            2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

Originally posted by MoparMack View Post
                              I agree that die hard Mopar lovers are pretty hard to find but once you fine one there usually a few others around.... Don't know how fast she will be but we'll see come testing in September.. I hope....
                              Lets just say she will be a __ck ton faster then my 4200 lb sled. :ROFLMAO:

Comment

Latest photos of progress... ALL parts are supposed to be in this week to finish the rear suspension.. Hopefully get it built and then installed next weekend....

Mock up for seats and shifter

Front suspension done...

Brake lines, line Lock and master cylinder finished......
                                Mack Reeves
                                FS/C 2377
                                2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

Working...
                                X