• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad the parts guy worked out for you.
    Shawn
    72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
    89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

The bodyman came over yesterday so now i need to pick out the shade of blue it will be. i will get a front end kit this week and take off the gas tank and remove the fuel lines and a couple of other odds and ends. If the parts get rolling in and i get my but out to the shop, the Runner should be going for paint hopefully within the next 3wks.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Are you saying it'll be slower because it's going to be a 4 speed? Blaa! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
          Are you saying it'll be slower because it's going to be a 4 speed? Blaa! lol
          Thinking more the driver. LOL!

Comment

4 speed, heck I am going to have to learn how to drive all over again this summer. LOL
            Shawn

Comment

what color blue ?
              "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

Originally posted by RAM MAN View Post
                what color blue ?
                It came B-5 blue, but i am not sure yet what shade of blue i am going to go with. I will pick a shade this week or early next. Its a tough choice for sure! I know that i want a real deep, rich, shade of blue kind of like intense blue or something like that. My 99 Ram was intense blue and i have always liked that shade.

Comment

Well i put on the cop rims and will use them. They will get blasted and painted when the Runner goes in and i should know a date soon. Its ready for the body shop as soon as they can take it. some pics. of cop rims...price FREE!!!

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Front end kit just got here.. $269.00

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

Comment

Looking good!
                    Shawn

Comment

Great project- its gonna be nice...
                      I bought a NEX system for the 68' not sure if im going to run it this year?
                      maybe, never been a nos person but have lost to it at the 1000ft.
                      Last edited by Bbodymark; 04-02-2010, 11:57 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Wow, looking real good.

C.
                        My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Nothing to great to report. The Runner should be heading to the body shop Mon. or Tues. night,, well thats what i was told any how.I spent today removing some more of the electrical on the car. I paid for the engine yesterday. Its getting done by Ben Gorman from Promax. So if anyone knows anything bad about him let me know now. Please! The 4-speed is getting close to being done, so things are moving along i guess. Been having the most trouble finding a good rear end. Should have some pics. next week of the body work i hope.

Comment

any updates?
                            sigpic

My Garage

Comment

Paul the bodyman has been busy and i am on the back burner. He now says next week he is hoping to start on it. I hope so, cant do much till i get the car back. The engine is being built right now and i hope to have some info soon on when it goes to the dyno. In a perfect world i would like to have my engine and the car back here by June so i can put it back together.

Comment

Here is the very latest, the block is decked,bored,debured, and notched for the rotaing assembly, sounds like 4 weeks it should be on the dyno, still waiting for some of the top end parts from Indy. Anyway i am going to drop it off for paint on Monday. This is a whole different body guy as the first one just cant make time for it, so i was a little pissed yesterday to say the least but now i think this new guy will work out fine. So far nothing has gone smooth or on time or on budget or as planned. Wow,, have i been getting mad as of late,, few cold ones this weekend and a few small things on the Runner and try to calm down. So hopefully i can put up some pics. of some progress soon. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X