No announcement yet.

Old Demon's Demon Build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost forgot a few shots of the body painted.

The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
    ~Ted Nugent

Comment

That looks great! You are really getting me anxious to get mine back!
      Shawn
      72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
      89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

Originally posted by Old Tired Rebel XS22N8R View Post
        Sweet! Looks like you're getting to completion quickly.
        I'm hoping in the next month it'll be completed, but this has been a 3 year project. My restorer, Paul, is a one man shop and has done insurance jobs and work for others as well during this time. And we had two large delays - waiting for AMD to make the tail panels, then for them to reproduce the quarter panels. But the good part is he lets me do some of the "grunt" work to save money. While it has taken longer than I expected, I was willing to wait to have him do the work.

And thanks to all the nice comments from all of you.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
        ~Ted Nugent

Comment

That's looking like it's turning out to be a high quality build. You gonna show it when it's done or just drive it?
          His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
          2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

I'll probably put it in a couple of local shows just for the heck of it, but it's mostly just to drive and have fun with.

~Ted Nugent

Comment

Paul and I spent the last two days starting on the interior. Installed headliner and sail panels, package tray, rear panels, seat belts, rear carpet, recovered and installed rear seats, etc. A couple of pictures.

~Ted Nugent

Comment

Wow, looking great!
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Looking good Old Demon, wont be long now and you'll be out cruising.

Comment

Looking very nice!

C.
                    My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Wow....she's a looking GOOOOOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!:clapping: Excellent Job !!

Brought the old dart out yesterday for the first time this year sure felt good to be back out cruising....I'm sure you can't wait ....ENJOY DUDE !
                      340 Swinger

Comment

Fenders and doors on, in process of wet sanding. Also chasing electrical gremlins. Arrghh!

~Ted Nugent

Comment

I hate electrical gremlins. Just when you think you're moving along they sneak up on you.
                          '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Looks great

Comment

looks great

Comment

Getting closer to driving that thing and it looks good from here.
                                Your speakers may be holding all your amps hostage? lol
                                stercus accidit

Comment

Working...
                                X