X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking great OD! Nice pics.
    stercus accidit

Comment

Lookin good!! How much does that hushmat weigh?

Comment

Excellent job on everything O.Demon. That black on the undercarriage and rear really pops out at ya. Backing plates too. Is that paint,or Por 15 and paint,or what. It really shines in the pics. The B5 looks great too. In fact,,,everything looks great

On pic #3,is that a vacumme reserve hooked up to your brake booster,and..........
        How do you like the Professional Products Powerforce Plus Damper. I bought the same one but haven't had a chance to fire my engine yet. Just wondering.
        sigpic
        '79 Pro-Street Volare Premiere~365~8 3/4 w 4:56
        Trans and converter W.I.P.

Just say "NO" to Meat Glue

Comment

Cranky, the hushmat in the car is probably about 50-60 pounds. I was more worried about heat and noise inside the car than weight.

Dillray, the underside and engine bay are all black single stage paint.
          On pic #3 that is a vacuum reservoir, haven't decided if I'm going to put it back on yet, will have to see how much vacuum I have and if it'll operate the power brakes.
          The damper is fine - Damon recommended it when he built the engine.
          The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
          ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Here's the latest update on the build.

The fenders and deck lid are painted.

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

All new factory style wiring and the dash installled.

Custom gauge panel and new gauges. I would have installed it today but I need some connectors that I didn't have.

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

New 100 Amp alternator. I needed to upgrade because I've order a new 700 hp BeCool cooling setup with electric fans.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
            ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Was just wondering what the weight was....thinking of using it in areas where the headers are under the floor and in front of the firewall to help reduce the heat in those areas.

Comment

I would think you would be adding about 15-20# tops to the weight. I put it on the floorboards, up the firewall, on the mini-tubs and rear floorboard to the trunk, in the roof and in the quarters under the rear side windows.

~Ted Nugent

Comment

Its keeps getting closer! Looking real good there bud!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Looks great...

Comment

Looking real good.

Like the dash/gauges.
                      70' Road Runner
                      383 / 727 / 4.10

Comment

I gotta tell ya,she's lookin mighty fine. Hats off to ya for doing it the "Right"way.
                        It will sure pay off in the end.
                        Keep the updates coming when you can,and be proud.
                        sigpic
                        '79 Pro-Street Volare Premiere~365~8 3/4 w 4:56
                        Trans and converter W.I.P.

Just say "NO" to Meat Glue

Comment

Hey, did you ever get your yoke to fit further into the trans?

Comment

No, but I think it's going to be all right where it is.

~Ted Nugent

Comment

NOS tail lights.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Polishing stainless.

~Ted Nugent

Comment

Sweet! Looks like you're getting to completion quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X