It looks better in person!

Comment

That is great.
      Shawn
      72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
      89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

Cool!!
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Glad to hear it's coming along.
          '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Sweet! Nice project.
            stercus accidit

Comment

That's really good to hear that!

C.
              My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Cool project, I think we need some more pics.
                The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Bumping it up so it doesn't get deleted. Got the new cam and stuff in the motor but due to slow business kind of ran out of funds to work on it.
                  His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                  2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

Hope you get some more funds to continue the work.

C.
                    My Karma ran over your dogma.- Unknown

Owner of post #5500,8000,33000,& the last insignificant post AND page #1000 (Thanks Khaos,UN,rad,72SC,Bblock,strzbites,6DODGE7,SRV2623 ,Trannyman,and 83ramstepside )

Comment

Thinking about going into more debt and just go ahead and put mine together before my family makes me totally broke.....

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                        Thinking about going into more debt and just go ahead and put mine together before my family makes me totally broke.....
                        Take that leap of faith, and ye will be greatly rewarded!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
                          Yea... that's not a good idea.
                          This economy sux, I am not so much broke as I am just scared of where this economy is heading. I am self employed and last year I actually lost money, as in paid out more than I took in. This year I had to lay off a couple of guys. I held on to them as long as I could, probably business wise way longer than I should. I was hoping that by the first of the year things would turn around, they haven't.

I am what I call "just making ends meet", it makes no sense to go and spend 5 grand getting a car ready that I can't afford the time and fuel to go race it.

I am wanting to just go ahead and get the motor in and running and at least get that part done.
                          His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                          2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

I hear ya Trannyman things do suck. I am still going full throttle on my Runner, not sure if its the thing to do. But I am gonna go for it and get as much done as i can this year then see where i am at money wise.
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

'55 Belvedere Project

Hi,
                              Your car brought back old memories. My Daddy bought a 55 Aqua bottom with cream top 4 door small V8(Plymouth's 1st) OD standard shift & AC that I was allowed to drive on limited basis in Dallas, as a young man. Good luck on your nice project. Saw another '55 listed on Portland, Oregon Craigslist recently.
                              JTBDO in Montana

Comment

I've always wanted to do a '55 Plymouth. Nothing too radical but I've always waned one with an older Hemi. Keep the pics coming! Neat Car.

Comment

Working...
                                X