This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Use The Car Build Forum

If you are doing a total build of a car -- and are photo documenting from start to finish -- then please start a thread in this Car Builds forum starting at the beginning and catching up to the present.

Only do this if you intend to see the thread through from start to finish with updates.

If you have documented your Mopar's build from start to finish -- please feel free to create a thread chronologically documenting the build. Use one post per phase of the build.

I've created a thread call Tube Chassis Barracuda -- that gives an example.

Other members are free to make ON TOPIC comments or ask questions concerning the build on the thread.

These threads ought to serve as both instructions and inspirations for those considering tackling a car build.

Both race and street Mopars are appropriate in this forum.
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Good morning and sorry if this is the wrong place for this question. I am new and just started a thread here. How can I post multiple pics updating the progress of the build? I have currently replied to my own post to post add a pic and only one pic is allowed per post. Is there a better way?

Thank you

BigT

Comment

If you are uploading to our server, there is a one picture per post limitation. If on the other hand the photos are stored on another server (IE: your on line photo album) you can post about fifteen per post. You have to uncheck the Retrieve remote file and reference locally box so it doesn't unload to our server and hit that rule.
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

Working...
      X