No announcement yet.

17 years in waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Find..and I almost thought you found it in someone else's garage.!! :bepoked:
    "You're only as old as the women you feel."
    -Groucho Marx
    Moparless for now

Comment

sweet ride
      Guns dont kill, socialized healthcare kills

Comment

Originally posted by Unfettered View Post
        Great Find..and I almost thought you found it in someone else's garage.!! :bepoked:
        I did find it in someone else's garage but it was eon's ago. You would not believe what I paid for it either. hint; not much more than scrape price!

Comment

Hate to say it but little progress to date, got it all cleaned out and got all the dodoo etc out. all gutted, it needs a little more sheet metal than I thought at first but its gunna get it all. Some really hard to find parts missing. Will do what I can now and get the rest as I can find it.

Comment

There's a wrecked '68 440 trim local. What do you need if you let know I can get more details on the car and parts.
            '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Originally posted by 270SE View Post
              There's a wrecked '68 440 trim local. What do you need if you let know I can get more details on the car and parts.
              Wish I was doing a 68 cause I have a few of them here. I need most of all the radio. Was an AM radio with the stereo 8 track player and the dash was originally woodgrain (I'm sure the person I bought the car from removed that for another car he was redoing) Rally dash with a trip odometer.

Comment

I'll see about it. There may be some others there. I'll have to find out if it is there and if you can get it, etc.
                '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

Clay Kossuth will have whatever you are missing -maxattac1@aol.com
                  or PM/call me an I'll give ya his number- hundreds of old Mopars-Mopar only scrapyard....that's where Fugly and my 51 came from as well as brothers 63
                  www.diamondbackengines.com Yes we're still open

Comment

Do you have a picture of the 8 track player you need? I doubt its the right one, but I have one I have wondered what it went to... Ya never know. GREAT project car by the way. One of my favorites.
                    http://www.fquick.com/dietz_diggler
                    2 Corinthians 7:10 ---> Romans 10:9

Comment

Sounds like a good place to try.

Comment

Originally posted by dietz_diggler View Post
                        Do you have a picture of the 8 track player you need? I doubt its the right one, but I have one I have wondered what it went to... Ya never know. GREAT project car by the way. One of my favorites.
                        This ebay auction has a picture of the stereo in the ad.
                        http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...fCarsQ5fTrucks

If the link does not work it is item no 320459791602

Comment

I'm kinda in the same boat. Car sat for 20 years, now its time to get'r'done. Am really enjoying the rebuild, even though its taking forever, but I'm a little older now and am looking forward to the day the arm hangs out the window, the am radio is cranked up and the chicks are chasing me. Back to real life, enjoy the build and keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by hemibee68 View Post
                            This ebay auction has a picture of the stereo in the ad.
                            http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge...fCarsQ5fTrucks

If the link does not work it is item no 320459791602
                            Thats not what I have but I have a buddy w/ some, and I can keep my eyes open.
                            http://www.fquick.com/dietz_diggler
                            2 Corinthians 7:10 ---> Romans 10:9

Comment

Now that I have the Duramago in paint I can put it aside and take the Bee apart to get it ready to head out. I plan to get it apart before I can finish the Duramago.

Comment

Originally posted by hemibee68 View Post
                                Now that I have the Duramago in paint I can put it aside and take the Bee apart to get it ready to head out. I plan to get it apart before I can finish the Duramago.
                                Sounds great. And so goes the projects. lol
                                Shawn
                                72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
                                89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

Working...
                                X