17 years in waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 years in waiting

Today it sees the light of day and gets it start of magic!

and the poor side

left rear quarter damage!
    and the floor pan damage, looks like a rather serious hit from the driveshaft.
    Last edited by hemibee68; 10-10-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I shoulda give some details? 1969 Superbee 383 4 speed, M46, N96, R6 red, white interior and butt stripe, black yinyl top, bucket seats with console. Needs everything redone, is missing a lot of original parts. Woodgrain rally dash with trip odometer and tach is missing. shifter gone. seats gone. Am radio with stereo 8 track gone. I need parts help please.

Glenn

Comment

Looks like a great car. Is it something you just bought or something you have been hiding for 17 Years?
        His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
        2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

The first pic is the one where you drive by and lock up the brakes wondering if you just saw what you thought you saw. That exciting "is that what I thought it was" feeling you get when that garage you've driven by a million times is finally opened. VERY reminiscent of a "barn find" that you want to go investigate.

There has to be a whopper of a story behind this car.

Comment

wow, cool start!!! Just cleaning the stuff off of it is progress! :clapping:keep it up and post more pics!!!
            1971 Challenger - Autocross & Track Day Project
            2015 Dart GT 6spd - Daily Driver

Comment

It'll be a sharp car when done. I like the red/black/white combo

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Trannyman View Post
                Looks like a great car. Is it something you just bought or something you have been hiding for 17 Years?
                The car has been here in MY garage since before the garage was even completed. Brought it home the day after the roof went on and its been there ever since. Always with the promise next year. Then we found our dream car (68 Hemi superbee) totally enjoyed that one till it got to rich for us to own it. Sold it, paid off all my debt and then got the roadrunner, shoulda pulled the bee out then but we were looking for a 68 roadrunner when we found the 68 bee. Accidentally bought the 68 Coronet in between there so the 69 has just been settin there awaitin its turn. Process has now started. Really looking forward to getting it done.

Comment

I don't think it's worth fixing Glenn. But I'd be happy to take it off your hands so you can use your garage. Okay, it's a beauty. What a cool car to restore. Keep us posted on the project.

Comment

I'll be on the lookout for your parts.
                    '67 Dart 270 4 door '72 340(9.5:1), 727, 8-3/4", A/C, original interior, big bolt discs

'77 Aspen SE 2 door '77 318, 998,8-1/4",A/C, Cruise control car,power discs,power steering

Comment

What a great car to restore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bblock View Post
                        I don't think it's worth fixing Glenn. But I'd be happy to take it off your hands so you can use your garage. Okay, it's a beauty. What a cool car to restore. Keep us posted on the project.
                        It would probably save me a tun o cash to send it on its way but that ain't gunna happen. It will probably take a couple years to get it done but that will give me a little more time to find some of the parts I need. Especially that 8 track thingie.

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by 270SE View Post
                            I'll be on the lookout for your parts.
                            Appreciate this very much!!

Comment

Great project!
                              Shawn
                              72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
                              89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment