• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys.
    No more tools for me Cranky

Comment

• Got the front suspension done.

Comment

• Got my engine assembled. Made my own valley plate.

Comment

• Had to make an adapter for the thermostat housing because the thermostat for this housing would just fall into the opening of the water pump housing.

Comment

• Very Nice!
            The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

• Made my diagonal link into an x-brace and made knew brackets and spacers for mounting.

Comment

• Got the x-brace in and checked the chassis for square and all the panels and the final ride height is set. Almost ready for body work.

Comment

• Awesome work!
                  "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

• IT would be a real sleeper if you didn't have that high riser sticking out of the hood. A hemi hood scoupe and and 2 carb's with a Modman indy manifold with laffing gas would be the way to go in my sneaky mind. I have all of that under the hood except the nitrus in my 65 beleveder 540 ci. Let me compliment you on your work, it's top notch .
                    Last edited by wedgedave; 10-21-2013, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hemi67s View Post
                      Awesome work!
                      Yes it is!!

Comment

• 69 Superbee clone project

Hi Dave!

Do you have any pictures of your '65, and specs on the engine?

Thanks, Tom!

Originally posted by wedgedave View Post
                        IT would be a real sleeper if you didn't have that high riser sticking out of the hood. A hemi hood scoop and and 2 carb's with a Modman indy manifold with laffing gas would be the way to go in my sneaky mind. I have all of that under the hood except the nitrus in my 65 beleveder 540 ci. Let me compliment you on your work, it's top notch .

Comment

• impressive !
                          "Good luck on your project"

1970 Road Runner

Comment

• Haupty It's A 540 big block With Indy 440-1 cylinder heads ported, modman w/2- 750 edelbrock's, crankfired ignition (MSD) 700 lift roller comp cam and 1.6 roller rocker arms, I am using a 440 source crank and 7.1 rods with chevy b\b rod bearings. TTI headers.The compression runs about 14-1 The picture is on my facebook page Dave Isom. I run the Victory Sieres and they have a facebook page as well , and i think there is a picture on there as well. Best run was 9.96 @ 139.00 my 60 ft time was 1.5. I run SS/A which is 10 second class but once in awhile I air it out. The NHRA guys come over and yell at me for doing it but the hell with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by wedgedave View Post
                              IT would be a real sleeper if you didn't have that high riser sticking out of the hood. A hemi hood scoupe and and 2 carb's with a Modman indy manifold with laffing gas would be the way to go in my sneaky mind. I have all of that under the hood except the nitrus in my 65 beleveder 540 ci. Let me compliment you on your work, it's top notch .
                              Kind of far from a sleeper look with big tires and a full cage and when the blown Hemi goes in..........

Comment

Working...
                              X