69 Superbee clone project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am impressed with your work!!
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Well I got a little bit done on the car, have been busy organizing the shop and doing something for my wife and the last two months been tired.

Built some shelving because I was looking like one of those friggen hoarders on tv.

Comment

Got a little done on the driver side door. Hand formed the the pieces for the structure of the lower corners.

Comment

Still making progress, nice work!

Comment

Got the driver side door done and mounted today and got set up to do the passenger side door.

Comment

I worked on the passenger door today. I was able to get donor pieces for the lower structure on both corners from a door that I have and I used sections of the skin for patching.

I kept the sides longer for trimming and then folded the edges over with 3" flat vise grips and hammer and dolly. I still have to finish the welding and grinding but very happy with my work.

Comment

Nice work!
                The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Looks great! I dont have anywhere near the patients for that. LOL!

Comment

Yup, nice work!

Comment

Doing a little pre assembly to check for alignment and to help with the mental game.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Freak View Post
                        Doing a little pre assembly to check for alignment and to help with the mental game.

I hope my satellite/RR looks that good when I get to that stage!
                        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

You can start to see the end result with the pre assembly, looks great!

Comment

Looking good.

Comment

Dumb question

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                              I hope my satellite/RR looks that good when I get to that stage!
                              Just a dumb question, why did ya cut the roof out?
                              Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                              "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                              I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Originally posted by hemisatellite View Post
                                Just a dumb question, why did ya cut the roof out?
                                Because it was perforated like a tea bag from the vinyl roof it originally had and the worst part is that roof has now been sitting in the rain for three months and hardly any rust on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X