No announcement yet.

Pro Street 68-69 Dodge Coronet chassis.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Street 68-69 Dodge Coronet chassis.

I have been looking on the Internet at "Pro Street Chassis" builders, everything is Chevy, Ford and off the wall stuff - no Mopars shown. BK and several other guys here have had chassis built for drag racing, can anyone recommend a source for building a Pro Street 68-69 Dodge Coronet body style rolling chassis. any suggestions would be welcomed.
    Mural Persuasion
    "OFFER THE GENTLEMAN A CIGAR, IF HE REFUSES, SHOOT THE SONOFABITCH".
    Mark Twain 1891

I be in that market as well.. Looking to do a 59 Caddy..or some kind of 40's Dodge business coupe..either way the choice will have the look of a supercharged Pro Mod for the streets..
    9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

I think you will probably have to do like BK and have it hand made. Check with the drag racers around you, I am sure they can recommend a local (ish) chassis shop.
      His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
      2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

There's a company down here that builds certified chassis, but certainly not local to you! I think I have some pictures of a chassis they built if you're interested in looking at them.
        The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
        ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Think I will look for something already built...then improve on it
          9-1-1 or 1911 Your Choice. Choose Wisely

Member USCCA

Comment

Thank you for your thoughts. I'll look locally for a builder and possibly do as Mutt suggested too. At least its a start, thanks.
            Mural Persuasion
            "OFFER THE GENTLEMAN A CIGAR, IF HE REFUSES, SHOOT THE SONOFABITCH".
            Mark Twain 1891

Comment

Hey Guys, Try Racingjunk.... A lot of cars of every description may find just the right one you are looking for.....
              Mack Reeves
              FS/C 2377
              2009 DragPak U 426-004

Comment

Try K&K Chassis in Colorado Springs, CO. They did the chassis and fabrication work on my 78 Pro Street Magnum. Some of the best chassis guys around. 2 brothers, Roger and Larry Knapp. Both Mopar guys and race a super gas Lebaron and a super gas Avenger. They have been doing race cars for about 40 years and can build anything up to a top fuel dragster. Larry is Warren Johnson's former chassis builder. You can reach Roger at (719) 291-1821. Tell him that Ken with the Black Magnum told you to call. See link below of my Magnum build.

http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/sho...-Update/page15

Comment

Working...
                X