Clear All

• RAM MAN
    replied
    What brand of tool chest is that ?

US General ??

Leave a comment:

• Trannyman
    replied
    Lookin good! Where did you get the diamond plate from? Do you find it to be slick if it's wet?

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    Laid out some diamond-plate before gluing (Liquid Nails Premium) and screwing down

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied

Laid out where I intend to outfit everything. Tomorrow I intend to cut down that winch plate at the yellow pen and bolt to the floor using the pieces cut off for the underside. Will bolt down the battery case, and make a pan for the air compressor to sit in and plumb under the floor to the curb side. Need to cut a hole for the D-Ring in the center of the trailer for the block pulley to snap into with an S-Hook.

Will cut down the angle iron for the tool box for it to sit in a pan (to make more sturdy) and bolt down closer to the stairs.

I have chrome tread plate for the floor that ought to be in tomorrow, and I have some strap holders to mount.

Still have to mount a helmet/Jacket rack, the spare tire, floor jack,.... after that

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Originally posted by BK View Post
    Look at both Smittybilt and Badland and you'll see they're made on the same assembly line with a different label waiting for them.
    Made on the same line using the same parts too? That happens a lot too. Usually if there's a decent difference in price, chances are the cheaper one has cheaper parts.......parts that are made in.....CHINA??

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    Look at both Smittybilt and Badland and you'll see they're made on the same assembly line with a different label waiting for them.

Leave a comment:

• MoparMack
    replied
    Originally posted by Cranky View Post
    I'm not a racist....I hate everyone equally as much!
    OMG I was afraid I had helped start a war with China but now I hear its WWIII.......

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    Hahahaaaa

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Originally posted by ~~Mutt~~ View Post
    An now your a racist hater.. What happened...You get a bad bowl of creamofsomeyoungguy at the China restaurant last week??LOL
    I'm not a racist....I hate everyone equally as much!

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Yeah!! Just make sure that crap ain't from CHINA!!:angel:

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    99 bucks.. Saw this while at Jeff's 4 wheel drive today..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mw3hkeY0e2Q#t=18

Leave a comment:

• Trannyman
    replied
    just make sure that rope wasn't made in china.....

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    I had read quite a few winch and synthetic cable reviews. There are good and worthless synthetic rope. If I were to go that route I'd use Warns 10,000 a but it costs hear as much as a winch.

http://www.amazon.com/WARN-87915-Spy.../dp/B007KCNBB6

Leave a comment:

• MoparMack
    replied
    I would think synthetic rope is easier to handle plus it doesn't kink like wire rope does and conforms to whatever it is that you need to tie onto but most times, a hook with a sling is used to latch onto an axle etc. The wire rope on my winch is still nice because I don't wrap it around axles etc so there's no kinks or breaks in it.
    I'm not trying to hijack BK's thread but what size synthetic rope would you use for a 3600 lb stocker??

Leave a comment:

• ~~Mutt~~
    replied
    I don't like China made crap

An now your a racist hater.. What happened...You get a bad bowl of creamofsomeyoungguy at the China restaurant last week??LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X