Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Grand Caravan.....440 mid engine bracket toy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemi67s
    replied
    This will be a cool build to see.

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Yup, that'll be innerestin! And I kaint belive u wote neally a hole centece that was readable! "so I have decided to build a caravan, with a 440 located behind tha front seats....."

Leave a comment:

• BK
    replied
    That will be interesting

Leave a comment:

• gn300
    replied
    Cool us van guys will be watching!

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    started a topic 1998 Grand Caravan.....440 mid engine bracket toy!!

1998 Grand Caravan.....440 mid engine bracket toy!!

Well, been several yeerz since tha PT Croozer project, and sum people voted Obummer back in office, so I ain't got tha money to boat race no mo, so I have decided to build a caravan, with a 440 located behind tha front seats.....I have alwayz been tagged az Not bein normal, so may az well proove it!!.....

This iz a LOW budjit build, use'in stuff I have lay'in around, or have been give'in, or swap for!!!...Body wuz given to me from a friend, that toll me hiz mom wanted it out ov her yard!!...I aim to pleeze!!!...Got it....8 3/4" rear wuz under a dart I had aquired, 4:10 geer, spool, and Mozier axels(it wuz shorteded for the dart, and fit purfektly under the van)...I have Weldwheels with 28"X 10.5 slicks, but they are juss TOO small for tha van...Not because they won't hook, but juss look funny!!!.....Front end will be a strait axel out ov a Jeep Gran Cherokee, but remove'in tha coil springs and wishbones to use leaf springs, and rack and pinion steer'in....Roll cage iz from a 39 chevy PU that My buddy took out...it will be fitted to make a 10 point cage for tha van....

Rite now, I an tear'in stuff up, and scrap'in under coat'in, and sound deadn'in stuff...Have cut tha floor, and fix'd the rear frame to set up rear, and ride hieght......

Heer'z a few pics...will take more az thangz progress!!

Working...
X