Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Grand Caravan.....440 mid engine bracket toy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do agree wit ya missa Cranky!!... a 440 six pak would outrun a 440 wit a 4 bbl, and look at tha CFMov tha six pak....My mota haz a six pak retro purple shaft, and good heds , so I'm Purdy sho it kan handle mo fuel/air....Thankz fer ya input!!

Comment

That's awesome T rex!
      The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Finally figger'd out tha problemz wit tha van...Fuel issues!!...Stock mechanikle pump juss wuzn't keep'in up fer sum reason!!...I add'd a lektrik pump and it woke tha mota up!!...Then tha harmonic balancer decided to depart...Damm stockie stuff....New balancer on tha way, and I'm thank'in sum 12:50's mite be await'in fer me nex time to tha track!!......A few more pics after tha final touches, wit tha decals on!!!

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/n6uzuq.jpg[/IMG

Comment

How old was that stock balancer? When they were not 40 years old, you could get away with that sort of thing lol. Man, that thing looks way cool!!

Comment

It wuz a bran new balancer...In 1971!!!...LOL......it look'd good, so I went with it...az tha Name on tha side ov tha van...CHEEP!!!.......In reality, that iz tha firss time I ever had a balancer kum apart!!!...Live an leern...Nut'in but a tater!!...Lol

Thankz fer tha compliment...it iz a fun lil ride!!!

Comment

Never had a balancer come apart either and I even ran a stock balancer on a Super Street car that was going 10.60's and saw 7300 on every pass and that dog had over 300 passes on it! That was in 84-85 tho....but I've seen some of the carnage that some have done.

Comment

That looks friggen cool T !!!!!!
                The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Thankz...it git'z a lot ov attention at tha track....Thank'in bout put'in brakes on my trailer and use'in tha PT az a tow car!!...LOL

Comment

Looks cool. Love it.

Comment

Very cool mini yan!
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

well there goes the sleeper look. Maybe paint some kids looking out the windows.

Comment

Ain't many sleeperz at tha drag strip...LOL

Comment

Thought you were going to drive it on the street too.

Comment

Naw, juss a bracket toy...Too many now to keep insurance on...LOL

Comment

Lil update on tha lil van.....It's final resting place will be @ Don Garlits museum in Ocala...Unless it meets iz demise before it'z time!!.....Garlits likes it, so I am gunna donate it to the Museum when I kick off, or git tired ov it......Try'in now to set it up with him to make a pass in it while he iz in this neck ov tha woods this month...thaty would be like put'in a frame on tha pic before it git'z hung on tha wall ov fame......To me anyway!!!....

Comment

Working...
                                X