Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Grand Caravan.....440 mid engine bracket toy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nonstick
    replied
    then in that case, light gauge sheetmetal for the back windows. It will look like a Caravan CV and save the weight

big ol mom's taxi sticker on the back would be a nice touch as well

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    No, this iz a cheepy build, and I don't reely care whut numbers tha car runz....if I had a sheet ov lexan lay'in around, I would use it, but them winderz iz all ther, and don't cost nut'in!!...Lol

Leave a comment:

• nonstick
    replied
    are you going to replace all the glass with lexan to save weight?

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    AC iz fer weeniez!!!......I figger if ya gotta have a AC, ya don't need a hotrod!!!...JMO...............OK, made a few more steps toward tha light at tha end ov tha tunnel.....Got tha firewall (front one, between driver and front end)...This firewall iz .040" aluminium to save a lil weight....Shocks mounted, master cyl all ready to run brake lines!!.... Got the firewall (99%) installed between mota and driver's compartment...It's kina heavy, bein 16 guage steel... .....Got all tha front end bac on ...still gotta adjust hood, but have all mount'in brackets made and installed to hole front bumper...Ride height iz work'in out Purdy good, az about 85% ov tha weight iz in tha car, and I have rite @ 3 1/2"s between tha rocker panel and the ground,.,.. ....Front floorboard iz in and iz gunna git a coat ov flat black paint lil later down tha road.... ....Mo pics later, when I git a lil further down tha road.....

Leave a comment:

• jasperjacko
    replied
    Use the whole a/c unit. those things pump out lots of cold air!!

Leave a comment:

• 6dodge7
    replied
    Screw the sleeper..

Leave a comment:

• 80 Aspen RT
    replied
    Originally posted by Trannyman View Post
    keeping in mind that it's easy to find a group of people who will tell you how to screw up yer own car....

I am thinking one of them RV roof A/C cover would make the best "sleeper" scoop. Plop one of these babies on yer roof and as you roll by everyone will be looking at yer stylish roof scoop and saying " chit, look over there, that boy be chillin"

this post brought to you by getto trannyman

After trying to read weeee-zee- annin for a couple of posts, this one was a breeze....... lol

Leave a comment:

• Trannyman
    replied
    keeping in mind that it's easy to find a group of people who will tell you how to screw up yer own car....

I am thinking one of them RV roof A/C cover would make the best "sleeper" scoop. Plop one of these babies on yer roof and as you roll by everyone will be looking at yer stylish roof scoop and saying " chit, look over there, that boy be chillin"

this post brought to you by getto trannyman

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    Wuz thank'in a 68 Hemi style scoop would fit juss rite on tha roof!!....:ROFLMAO:...Ain't made up my mind juss wher tha cool air iz gunna kum from yet, datz juss too far down tha road.... Cranky, not gunna be much HP in this mota, gotta see juss how thangs work out first....Then mabe latter when my check gits heer dat Obummer promised us, I'll build me a 512 stroker and maybe it'll do a 250' burnout....Burnouts cost money, an I don't got tha money Ole Demon got, so I juss park in tha sun ta heet da tarz!!!.... Kurt, I'm gunna call ya, I feel bad not call'in ya back, juss seems like evertime ya call I'm up in sumpth'in or ain't around tha fone.....Tha only way I kin git anything dun in tha shop iz to put tha fone in one room, and ignore it!!!

Leave a comment:

• hemisatellite
    replied
    Rex, you is nuttin more than unbelieve as always. makes me think only you might come up wid a way for a couple of mounts I might need fer da new ride. Don wanna bother ya call when ya getta chance.

Leave a comment:

• Old_Demon
    replied
    That bald head is too big to get sucked into the intake. All he needs to do is talk while he's driving, more than enough air for that 440! But of course it is still hot air.

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Originally posted by 6dodge7 View Post
    Very kool!! it will need a 6 pack style scoop on the roof to bring in sum of da fresh air
    Or it'll just suck his head into the intake!

Leave a comment:

• 6dodge7
    replied
    Very kool!! it will need a 6 pack style scoop on the roof to bring in sum of da fresh air

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Originally posted by Trannyman View Post
    jest yer whiney arse...
    How do you no wat my arse is like?

Leave a comment:

• Trannyman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cranky View Post
    Was sum1 else bitchen beesides u?
    jest yer whiney arse...