Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Grand Caravan.....440 mid engine bracket toy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That should hold her together. Cool!

Comment

Trial fit tha mota/tranny/rear to git an ideer wher ta build tha firewall, and git an Ideer on tha ride height wit tha mota in it....Wuzn';t az easy to git back in place az I hoped, bot finally got it...It will be easier nex time...ya leern from ya mistakes...

Comment

Originally posted by Trannyman View Post
        if sum of yun peeple dunt like the way Trex tipes then you shudnt be reedin his post and quit yer bitchen.
        Was sum1 else bitchen beesides u?

Comment

Dezz iz so kool man!
          The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Koolz fer shore. How radical is the engine going to be? 250 foot burnout would look pretty good lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky View Post
              Was sum1 else bitchen beesides u?
              jest yer whiney arse...
              His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
              2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

jest yer whiney arse...
                How do you no wat my arse is like?

Comment

Very kool!! it will need a 6 pack style scoop on the roof to bring in sum of da fresh air
                  Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax

Comment

Originally posted by 6dodge7 View Post
                    Very kool!! it will need a 6 pack style scoop on the roof to bring in sum of da fresh air
                    Or it'll just suck his head into the intake!

Comment

That bald head is too big to get sucked into the intake. All he needs to do is talk while he's driving, more than enough air for that 440! But of course it is still hot air.
                      The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                      ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Rex, you is nuttin more than unbelieve as always. makes me think only you might come up wid a way for a couple of mounts I might need fer da new ride. Don wanna bother ya call when ya getta chance.
                        Please help support for Breast Cancer, ALS, and Astrocytoma, Brain Cancer.
                        "At 200 MPH, you have no friends"
                        I promise to defend my country against all enemies, foreign and domestic!

Comment

Wuz thank'in a 68 Hemi style scoop would fit juss rite on tha roof!!....:ROFLMAO:...Ain't made up my mind juss wher tha cool air iz gunna kum from yet, datz juss too far down tha road.... Cranky, not gunna be much HP in this mota, gotta see juss how thangs work out first....Then mabe latter when my check gits heer dat Obummer promised us, I'll build me a 512 stroker and maybe it'll do a 250' burnout....Burnouts cost money, an I don't got tha money Ole Demon got, so I juss park in tha sun ta heet da tarz!!!.... Kurt, I'm gunna call ya, I feel bad not call'in ya back, juss seems like evertime ya call I'm up in sumpth'in or ain't around tha fone.....Tha only way I kin git anything dun in tha shop iz to put tha fone in one room, and ignore it!!!

Comment

keeping in mind that it's easy to find a group of people who will tell you how to screw up yer own car....

I am thinking one of them RV roof A/C cover would make the best "sleeper" scoop. Plop one of these babies on yer roof and as you roll by everyone will be looking at yer stylish roof scoop and saying " chit, look over there, that boy be chillin"

this post brought to you by getto trannyman
                            His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                            2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

keeping in mind that it's easy to find a group of people who will tell you how to screw up yer own car....

I am thinking one of them RV roof A/C cover would make the best "sleeper" scoop. Plop one of these babies on yer roof and as you roll by everyone will be looking at yer stylish roof scoop and saying " chit, look over there, that boy be chillin"

this post brought to you by getto trannyman

After trying to read weeee-zee- annin for a couple of posts, this one was a breeze....... lol
                              The Ultimate Mopar Fan

72,73,74 Charger- 78 Magnum- 78 Supercoupe- 80 Aspen R/T- 96 Ram- 01 Stratus R/T, 2011 Charger

Comment

Screw the sleeper..

Hemi: (HEM -e) adj. Mopar in type, V8, native to the United States, carnivorous, eats primarily Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes. Also enjoys smoking a good import now and then to relax

Comment

Working...
                                X