Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1998 Grand Caravan.....440 mid engine bracket toy!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cranky
    replied
    Originally posted by nonstick View Post
    I wonder what ever happened to this guy and the van. You have to admit, helluva build and it was fun to take the ride along with him. I wonder what he's ripping apart and stuffing a motor in these days, if anything.
    I've wondered too....and I was just gettin used to readin his rightin

Leave a comment:

• nonstick
    replied
    I wonder what ever happened to this guy and the van. You have to admit, helluva build and it was fun to take the ride along with him. I wonder what he's ripping apart and stuffing a motor in these days, if anything.

Leave a comment:

• 270SE
    replied
    I 'it fowl'in 'is 'un a lil' whil' back and an hap'y I chec'd in 'gain to see yo prog'res. Kint wit to see more 'om 'is 'ject. Luv 'at lil' van fo sho.

These projects of yours are beyond cool- can't wait to see the next you dream up and follow along on the last two.

Leave a comment:

• Bblock
    replied
    Cool on the Big Daddy connection. Great job on the mini van. Or mighty van.

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    OK...Tha drive'in part ain't gunna happen...Don said he don't drive other's cars...So, that part iz not gunna happen....

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    Lil update on tha lil van.....It's final resting place will be @ Don Garlits museum in Ocala...Unless it meets iz demise before it'z time!!.....Garlits likes it, so I am gunna donate it to the Museum when I kick off, or git tired ov it......Try'in now to set it up with him to make a pass in it while he iz in this neck ov tha woods this month...thaty would be like put'in a frame on tha pic before it git'z hung on tha wall ov fame......To me anyway!!!....

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    Naw, juss a bracket toy...Too many now to keep insurance on...LOL

Leave a comment:

• TexasDart
    replied
    Thought you were going to drive it on the street too.

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    Ain't many sleeperz at tha drag strip...LOL

Leave a comment:

• TexasDart
    replied
    well there goes the sleeper look. Maybe paint some kids looking out the windows.

Leave a comment:

• hemi67s
    replied
    Very cool mini yan!

Leave a comment:

• Bblock
    replied
    Looks cool. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• T-REX
    replied
    Thankz...it git'z a lot ov attention at tha track....Thank'in bout put'in brakes on my trailer and use'in tha PT az a tow car!!...LOL

Leave a comment:

• 80 Aspen RT
    replied
    That looks friggen cool T !!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cranky
    replied
    Never had a balancer come apart either and I even ran a stock balancer on a Super Street car that was going 10.60's and saw 7300 on every pass and that dog had over 300 passes on it! That was in 84-85 tho....but I've seen some of the carnage that some have done.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X