No announcement yet.

1972 big block 4 speed roadrunner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great choice on the wheels! When you described them I thought they were the all silver ones, not the ones with the dark centers. It really sets off the color. What tires are those? I dig that tread, looks like a good pattern.

A friend of ours from the ball park just moved into Pecan Grove. He is a Camaro collector, but picked up a 69 GTX last year, and just a month or so ago picked up a 70 Challenger Vert for his wife. Nice #2.5 car in plumb crazy with white interior. It is a 318 car they want to convert to a stick and put a 340 in it. They want to start going to some cruse nights this spring. Maybe we can all get together for some of them. I am sure he and Doug would probably hit it off as they both have shevvies in their stables along with their Mopars. Would be great photo op to put that yeller thing of yours next to their purple one...... I am sure yours will be a big hit at one of the West Houston Muscle get togethers. I have never seen one at any of the events.

Looks like we are supposed to close on the old house on the 15th. After that I will finally have a little more free time. Well except for rug-rat #2's baseball gigs.... That said, hope to be able to get out and see it soon in person. Went to crank up the 51 yesterday and no go.... Burnt wire at the firewall. Looks like a victim of the headers. Last time I had it out me and my brother were doing the John Force thing all over FT Bend County LOL. Probably cooked it then. Should be a quick fix.

Need to try and get to your place with the 51 for a photo op with some of the other KuhnKustoms cars parked there! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks..... and before TUGLY runs off to a new home.

-Dave
    Please Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way!

Comment

Cooper tires from discount.....not too much $$ either.....took it about 20 miles today....minor leak fron prototype oil pan....think it's fixed, but ran out of time.....get yer fireplace fixed?
      www.diamondbackengines.com Yes we're still open

Comment

dumb question. Marine battery? Why? Is there a difference between that and typical "car" battery?

Comment

Lol. ....it was in the car when I bought it and it still works

Comment

ahhhh, I see. Very calculated mathematical racing algorhythm there. "it was free and doesn't suck". Yes....yessssss. Hrmmmm. *writes this down in racing and car rebuilding notes*

Comment

I likely will replace it with a car battery as the marines are not as strong on the initial hit....

Comment

Buy a boat. No need to waste a perfectly good marine battery.
                The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Great logic....what am I gonna do with that box from the space shuttle?

Comment

Build a rocket and launch it?
                    The retard cannot comprehend that everyone else isn't.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak".
                    ~Ted Nugent

Comment

Working...
                    X