1972 big block 4 speed roadrunner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972 big block 4 speed roadrunner

my new project....original 4 speed, big block RM code Roadrunner....drug it back from Oklahoma.....almost no rust and runs and drives....quarters and one door dented up...will get busy on it soon...

Originally yellow, crappy red will come off, I think it will go back to Yellow

Interior has new carpet , dash and door panels already....need to get seats recovered...original bucket seat car also

400 runs decent, but I will likely throw a 451 together...
    www.diamondbackengines.com Yes we're still open

Cool. I was wondering if you made it up there to pick it up.
    His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
    2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

That will be a nice car when you are done and a stick car! Score!!!
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

Nice project!
        The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Another cool project.

Comment

That's an awesome project car!
            12 Dodge Challenger SXT, 99 Dodge Dakota R/T, 89 Dodge Dakota Sport, 88 Plymouth Gran Fury, 81 Dodge Mirada, 79 Chrysler Cordoba, 68 Plymouth Valiant My Garage

Comment

Ya shoulda sold it in Dallas when you had the chance and taken the Huppmobile home...

M.

Comment

Probably should have sold it, but I got the bumper, grill, valances and pass fender off today, quarter patches ordered....

Comment

i like that car
                  1968 dodge charger resto mod
                  http://www.moparstyle.com/forums/car...ad.php?t=19039

Comment

Originally posted by texoutsider View Post
                    Ya shoulda sold it in Dallas when you had the chance and taken the Huppmobile home...

M.
                    We need to see pictures........
                    His car wasn't that fast, I caught him on the return road and passed him in the pits.
                    2006 Dodge 2500 CTD

Comment

You can put chrome wagon wheels on it and make it a Daisy Duke car.
                      The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'
                      Ronald Reagan

Comment

Well,

You think your on vacation or something???? Hopefully you are taking pictures of the progress. Hopefully the engine didn't fall out yet hehehehe.

And where is the white paper on how to use the new tool you picked up this week LOL.

With that nice new shop I know you are not having to work in the rain... You get a temporary pass though because I am sure with the rain yall have had you were probably bailing hay in the yard today LOL.

Well I am off to the movies with rug rat #2 and the warden, they are breaking my head to go see Spider Man.

-Dave
                        Please Pray for our brothers and sisters in harms way!

Comment

Street/Strip or a combo?

Comment

Pics tomorrow I hope....straightened the door and quarter panel fronts, stuck the quarter patches on today......mostly street, but will likely make a pass or tWo...

Comment

Ooolala a 4 speed.....yummy I like it......alot
                              Eastern Washington desert rat......The dry side of the state

Comment

Working...
                              X