67 Notchback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you do to your shoulder Shawn?
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy" Ben Franklin

Comment

I had a slap tear in the rotator cuff repaired in august.
      Shawn
      72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
      89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

nice build. any idea for the motor or trans yet? what color are you thinking? i'm working on restoring my 68 fastback. will be painted very soon. when it is i will start a thread on it....
        68 cuda formula S bb 4sp 68 charger 500"4sp,70charger 580"4sp,2ea.70cuda conv.500"4sp: TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

Comment

Was planning on working in the shop today but just walking hurts. Might have to take some liquid pain meds and give it a try tomorrow.....

Comment

I am planning on keeping the 383/727 combo that is in there now in it for a while. I am seriously debating if I should use the whole V-8 K-member out of the 74 Dart in the car. I need to look into motor mounts for the BB that fit the spool type on the K member. I would like to go with a grey/black paint combo, but it is still up in the air. Going to pay off last bit of debt before going to bodyman for paint. He has front clip now, repairing dented fenders header panel and valence.
            Shawn
            72 Demon 340 4 speed 3:91
            89 Dakota 408 727 4:10

Comment

Working...
            X