Leather Power Seats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leather Power Seats

Just pulled these out of my Magnum and replaced with modern seats from BMW. They're in great shape except for arm rest (my car was a column shift) needs to be recovered if you don't have center console. Only the driver's seat is power. Comes with mounting brackets and power switch harness. The recliner lever needs adjustment as when the seat is fully upright it will over time recline back an inch or so before needing to be put upright again. I never attempted to fix as I knew I'd be putting modern seats and a floor shift in the car and it was no big deal to me.
    I'll wrap in cardboard and plastic and strap to a pallet - but YOU have to send your shipper to pick up. I have a fork lift to get up to truck, so you don't have to send a lift gate. I have no way to weigh (I'd guess about 150 on the pallet) and don't want to handle shipping. I will take to the Fastenall in Rosenberg, TX if you want to use their service.

$800

email me davetheoldhippie.com

Stuff I might barter for at http://www.moparstyleracing.com/forsale/wanted
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.
Working...
X