Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pair of Fender Aprons for Early 60s Dodge and Plymouth Full Size Cars

$250

These inner fenders (aka splash guards or Aprons) came out of the 60 Plymouth Station Wagon that was built into a race car. It is my understanding that they will fit all Full size 60 Plymouth -- and most likely also fit all 1960-1962 Full size Plymouths and Dodges -- but verify that before buying. Please cross reference before buying to ensure it will fit your model.

$150 if you only want Left or Right. Contact me of that's the case so I can cancel, split and relist.

These are from a rust-free California car.
    I am not prepared to crate and ship, but I will for another $35 have a kid down the road with a pickup truck carefully transport all large items (also have motors, motor & transmission cores, doors, fenders, tailgates, hoods, deck lids, ... for a 60 Plymouth) bought from me to Heights Crating and you can arrange directly with them to crate and ship per your directions.
    Heights is about 35 miles away and has shipped large/heavy items to buyers of my stuff all over the world (including motorcycles) without complaint. Contact Gen Ivy directly at Heights Crating (Google Search as eBay won't allow links) in Houston and tell you're buying from Dave Schultz.

Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"
Working...
X