Mopar cylinder head porting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mopar cylinder head porting

Mopar cylinder head porting service, 40 years experience I steel heads, or aluminum, all work tested on my Super flow SF600 bench. I also sell aluminum big and small block heads if you are interested. Toth Performance 724-791-2514

Bruce , before I commit to something . What can I expect out of a set of stock heads ported vs. after market ?
    All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Ported 452 heads with 2.14 and 1.81 stainless valves flow in the 275 cfm range, my aluminum heads flow 295 cfm ported. A stock set of big block heads flow around 220 cfm stock. For every cfm of flow you gain you will increase horse power by 2 horse power, assuming your motor has adequate compression and cam shaft. So an increase of 50 cfm will net you 100 horse power. Hope that helps. I am assuming you are talking big block. If not contact me and I can give you estimates on small block heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Toth Performance View Post
        Ported 452 heads with 2.14 and 1.81 stainless valves flow in the 275 cfm range, my aluminum heads flow 295 cfm ported. A stock set of big block heads flow around 220 cfm stock. For every cfm of flow you gain you will increase horse power by 2 horse power, assuming your motor has adequate compression and cam shaft. So an increase of 50 cfm will net you 100 horse power. Hope that helps. I am assuming you are talking big block. If not contact me and I can give you estimates on small block heads.
        Actually yes , I was talking small block .
        All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Where are you located? I have a 79 magnum with a 318 I'd like to get some motor work done to. I'm located somewhat near Allentown pa

Comment

I am located 70 miles north of Pittsburgh just 4 miles south of I80 in Eau Claire. 724-290-2497 phone number.

Comment

I have aluminum small block LA heads available also.
              Attached Files

Comment

Ok. Do you have an email? I have a list of questions I'd like to ask and it would be easier to just email them and you could respond so I have the info.

Comment

Tothperformance@zoominternet.net

Comment

I emailed it a few days ago now haven't heard anything back from you yet. Hopefully you got it

Comment

Working...
                    X