transportation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transportation

Located in the Detroit area. I have a 32ft.. enclosed car trailer.
    If you need references ask BK, and hemi_tyme.
    Doc Schwarz
    schwarkdoc@yahoo.com
    734-241-0507
    Last edited by bigblock_doc; 02-01-2017, 10:55 AM.

Doc has transported a dozen cars for me, 60 Plymouth, Challenger, Daytona,....'

He's a Mopar Man, a drag racer, and a good man. He delivers in a single car enclosed trailer and is anal on taking care of his equipment. I'd trust him with a million dollar car.
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

This is good to know. I might be in need of your services next spring.

Ted

Comment

Need a Magnum hauled from Oak View (Ventura) California to Racine Ohio. Need after July 17th. Drive on, drive off.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Wanting to buy a Magnum roller, but need someone to haul it to me in Racine Ohio. It's currently just off I-81 in Radford Va. 24141

Not needed immediately but would like to have it in the next few weeks?

Any haulers dead-heading back my way? I could even meet you and tow-dolly it the remaining trip.

PM me, or post here, or email me ~ magnumguy78@gmail.com

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Well, Doc's email and phone number are no longer good so I assume he's not in the hauling business anymore.....?

Comment

Hey Cranky I can't believe Doc posted the wrong phone (must of been the ketchup on his big fat fingers)number, but yes he's still delivering cars and the best sround . I'll let him know thanks Ken (734) 341-0507

Comment

Got a hold of Doc today and he can't do the job....oh well. For me to do it, it's going to cost me 500+ just for fuel so it's going to be out of his budget of 1000 bucks....

Comment

Working...
                X