Mopar Garage Sale - 100+ Cars and parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mopar Garage Sale - 100+ Cars and parts

Over 100 Mopar Parts from my race shop in Beasley TX, with 100s more to come each upcoming weekend. I have three containers of parts I've collected over the years that I'm selling. Check it out in the below link - and bookmark to check back.

http://www.moparstyleracing.com/selling-list/

Please don't ask if I have something not yet listed as I'm trying to do in an organized fashion with the limited time I have to deal with. Those wanting to make a Pilgrimage to Beasley, TX with truck and cash to look over what's not yet are very þo contact me to set up appointment.
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.
Working...
X