Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass Hood 1965 Coronet with Harwood Prostock Scoop

Detailed Description
    Fiberglass Hood 1965 Coronet with Harwood Prostock Scoop and plug. Some bracing and a lot of smoothing. Very good condition.

I had this on my Coronet for about a year when it was a Bracket car -- but replaced it when the car was converted for NSS.

$400 at my shop in Richmond, TX.

Photos
    Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600 (9).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.7 KB
ID:	256250

Asking Price $400

Location Richmond, Tx

Packing & Shipping

I am a private seller and not qualified to properly crate and ship large / heavy items. However, if you do an Internet search (crating shipping "Houston Tx") you will find dozens of people in the Richmond, Tx area who will pick up, crate, and ship large items anywhere in the world; and bill your credit card. Additionally, many car transport companies have good rates for picking up and delivering bulky items uncreated. The auto transport section of Hemmings will list over 100. Most all will know the approximate size and weight of these items to give you a ball park quote.

The bottom line is just because I can't crate and ship large items like engines, transmissions or body parts, there is not a shortage of pros who can do it and bill you directly.

Contact Info PM me
    Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

still have
      This s the place to post cool images of Mopar Art http://www.moparstyle.com/photos/albums/BK-s-MoparStyle-Photos/17884375_1174230886039101_964651269926703301_

Comment

Working...
      X