4 door to a 2 door

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 door to a 2 door

Okay ! I'm looking at a 2 door dart. I'd posted in here about it and I'm taking into consideration that it, the dart , may not be worth putting that much money into .; I mentioned it to a local and he told me to convert my 4 door Dart into a 2 door . How ???????? He said all I needed was a the roof off the 2 door . I'm scratching my head thinking this has got to have more to it than that. So !!!!!!! If there's anybody that knows what it's gonna take to do this ,,,,,,,,,, PLEASE !!!! Sing out. I'd love to hear what you have to say.
    All throttle , no bottle .

Takes more than that as the door of a two door is longer than the front door of the four door.

My Wagon was a four door.

Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
    Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
    Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

It took a donor car for the doors and door jams

Just changing roof and welding up the door will not give you a two door, just a welded up four door.
      Visitors are encouraged to be Members, by registering.
      Members are encouraged to be Participants, by posting.
      Check out my Blog "Life & Times of an Old NSS Racer"

Comment

He said roof was all I would need . That being said I got to thinking about quarter panels inner structural support ( where the arm rest & panel goes ) . I can't help but think there a lot more to it than just that . Do ya know any body people that could chime in ?
        All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Working...
        X