Need a used Late Body part

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a used Late Body part

so I buy four of these repopped plastic wiper transmission cams for $75 a rattle to fix three Magnums and have a spare - but hey're garbage. After spending hours trying to figure out why none of the wipers would park, a friend figured out that the Cam is engineered wrong. In the below photo, when that part is compared to original, the original (in blue plastic) has the cam where the dotted line is.

Two of the cars had the problem resolved by using the bottom half of this plastic part from new orange part attached to linkage, and reusing the top half (blue) from the original.

My problem is that before we figured that out, the original hit the shit can.

So I'm in desperate need of an original piece that looks like the above, which attaches linkage to wiper motor. It will most likely be blue, and I'm guessing that 75-77 Forgotten Bs would use the same part as the 78-79. It may also be the same on C Bdies, but is not the same as the F/M bodies, as the hole is a larger diameter. To fix the Diplomat's - the hole in the bottom clamshell of the new Orange had to be drilled out and the original top clamshell used. (Info in case you have to ever fix on a F/M).

If you have this used part in good condition to hook me up with, text me a photo to 7138997704 with how much you want to Priority Mail to Texas.

Thanks

BK
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Like tis / these ? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

All throttle , no bottle .

Comment

Yup, like that blue one, but link not working for me.

Is that blue one for sale.
      My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Sorry , yes they are ! Catch up with Tyrone on FB he'll get ya hooked up

Comment

Answer your , I mean tell tyrone to check his PMs , I added you to Wyatt Baza's & my PM window

Comment

I read the post, but it appears that you're talking about ball joints. How much does he want for just the Blue part, and what did it come off of?

Comment

Was ,,,,,,,,, ! Ask Wyatt . I told him you were looking , lol .

Comment

Working...
              X