UNABLE TO SEND PM's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNABLE TO SEND PM's

Been trying to send a PM to a member, but it states that I"m full and can't send any more.

This is all I see and can't seem to find a way to delete any of these. It says I have 100 saved message, tried unsubscribing from some topics, no good.

What am I missing? I seen no delete icon.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

The 100 includes all emails, including send and receive. Go to your Messages and delete from all of your boxes (In and Sent).
    My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

I bumped the number fr Lifers and Moderators to 500
      My image posting solution was to go to Southern Star Hosting, to register the domain of www.OldHippiesPhotos.com for less than $10, and hosting for less than $5 a month. I then installed the Free Application Zen Photo with one click from my Control Panel. I have tens of thousands of my photo digitized, which in time I'll upload there to preserve from disaster, and access from anywhere. In the meantime it makes for a great place to host my forum photos - plus I can still install 24 more free applications on that site if I cared to.

Comment

Thanks.

bringin' em back ~ to the Dodge Mahal !!....

Where old Magnums can find a home.. :angel:

Comment

Working...
        X